House Meeting Notes - Sunday December 9, 2007
M~ G: arthritis.
H: sees a doctor this week. grandaughter's birthday
J~ G: Loius Vuttion wasn't as fun
H: knee feeling better. snow is beautiful. finances doing better
B~ G: lost $40 the other night
H: Winter is here.
Last House Meets Notes: approved
Chores (rotation, etc.):
M: Commons, trash, & porch
B: Bathroom, common laundry & laundry room.
B: Note taking, Website
J: House Accounting: Everyong is caught up.
Last House Meets Notes: approved, ammendments approved.
Old Business & Reminders:
1) Worm bin workshop. Organic trash only in worm bin.
2) Egg count sheet on fridge. Write date and number of eggs gathered.
1) Chin up bar
2) Stencil art in bathroom
3) Shelves in Laundry Room for Food Grade Buckets.
4) Concret Mixer price estimates? J found one for $200.
5) We need to fill the big room. J still posting to craigslist. One response to the craigslist add, J will respond.
6) Organize tool shed
7) Cob Wall, foundation, etc.
8) Grey water system. Electric 3-way valve.
1) food fund augmentation: approved.
2) Bradley for December. Test run for reduced winter hours.
3) Plastic in Icemaker.
4) Phone Line. Possible solution to DSL modem problems. Test to see if problem is Wireless Router or DSL modem.
Next House Meeting
December 16, 2007 7:00p.m